Porcelain veneers are a thin, highly aesthetic covering over the front surface of teeth. Veneers help mask any unsightly blemishes or discolouration, irregular lengths and sizes, and close gaps in one or more teeth. At Australasian Health Group, our dentists can fit patients with veneers at our Perth locations at Denal EST in Midland and House of Smiles in Joondalup and Cockburn.
These procedures are completed over the course of two appointments. On the patient’s first visit, the tooth/teeth are reduced slightly in size and impressions are taken to be sent to the dental technician for custom-made restorations to be manufactured. A temporary veneer is placed to cover the prepared tooth surface in the meantime. On the second visit, the permanent veneer is secured to the tooth/teeth with long-lasting cement.
Both Dental EST and House of Smiles offer patients the opportunity to schedule a free appointment to discuss the option best for you. Our team of highly-skilled dentists will examine your teeth, and then suggest the most suitable treatment to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
For a free consultation with a dentist about Veneers at our Joondalup or Cockburn locations contact House of Smiles and for Midland appointments call Dental EST on 1300 735 992 or, book for either location online
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A DENTIST, CALL US ON 1300 735 992 OR BOOK ONLINE
Terms and Conditions
1) Veneers will be performed by a dentist at Dental Est.
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on 1300 735 992 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Dental Est. is wheelchair accessible.