WORKPLACE INJURY MANAGEMENT
At Australasian Health Group, we take pride in helping our patients make a prompt and complete recovery from a workplace injury. Our team of highly-skilled doctors are trained to help you achieve a swift, successful and sustainable return to work. Our experience with rehabilitation and multi-disciplinary team forms the basis of our clinical expertise when it comes to injury management.
- Case Management
- Functional Capacity Assessment
- Return to Work Plans
- Work Hardening
- Case Conference
- Work Trials
- Vocational Assessment
- Job Preparation Assistance
Australasian Health Group’s Commitment to Injury Management
- Facilitate a prompt return to full duties.
- Education about the nature of your injury and the appropriate rehabilitation, management and work progression.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders to ensure issues are addressed when they arise.
- Liaising with other allied health professionals and medical practitioners on file, guaranteeing the same message is being relayed to you.
- Regularly updating your insurer and employer so they are aware of the progress of your workplace injury.
- Prompt actioning of referrals and timely communication and submission of reports to ensure continuity of care is maintained and your return to work goals are achieved.
To see a doctor about how to deal with a workplace injury, call us on 1300 735 992 to make an appointment. Alternatively, you can book online using the form below