AHG Corporate Health Services vaccination service is a comprehensive solution that will support your employees from their initial visit, right through until the final vaccination report is issued by our vaccination team. All our vaccinations are conducted by general practitioners, Nurse practitioners or immunisation-accredited registered nurses. AHG Mobile Vaccination clinics are an efficient and effective method of protecting your workforce against illness and disease. Our services can be conducted within a clinic or workplace setting and can include:
- Occupational vaccinations such as Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus, Measles Mumps Rubella Vaccination (MMR), Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Vaccination, and Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccination.
- Influenza (flu) vaccinations that offer effective protection against varying flu strains including influenza A, B and C.
As a part of this service, we will supply consumer information, which includes:
- Patient Information pack containing vaccine information, contraindications to receiving specific vaccines, particularly surrounding pregnancy and allergies and adverse reactions.
- Follow up Information containing the 24 hour phone numbers of our health staff.
- Evidence of vaccinations to provide to current and/or future employers.
Contact our team to find out how we can tailor a service to meet your needs.